Join me for an unforgettable experience playing and riding on the beach!
Two Fall Beach Retreats to choose from:
November 2nd – 5th 2015
November 5th – 8th 2015
Location: Amelia Island, FL (about 4.5 hr drive from Aiken).
- November 2nd – 5th arrive Monday afternoon, check out Thursday late morning
- November 5th – 8th arrive Thursday afternoon, check out Sunday late morning
Description: Exploring the sand and waves with your own horse is a lifetime experience… You will arrive at the Horse Hotel at Plantation Oaks Farms on the first afternoon. Settle your horse in, we’ll have a Beach Safety Orientation at the farm followed by a Welcome Dinner at the beach house. Take a sunset walk on the beach, get tucked into your room, and chat with your fellow participants. Our two full retreat days start with (optional) yoga or guided meditation while the horses munch their breakfast. We’ll load up the horses and head to the beach (about a 40 min drive). The big inviting parking lot at Peter’s Point allows for safe in and out and unloading. We will spend approximately four hours (including a lunch break) playing and riding (for those that wish) in the sand and surf! There will be plenty of time to get some great photos. The late afternoon and evening will allow for some leisure beach time, dinner out, or exploring the beautiful historic downtown of Fernandina Beach. On Day Four (check out day), you can get on the road early, enjoy the morning exploring beautiful Amelia Island, or take your horse for a last (unguided) ride on the beach before heading for home. I hope you will choose to join me for a wonderful, unforgettable beach experience with horses and friends!
Cost: $585 per person
- 3 nights of stabling for one horse (each additional horse $90)
- 3 nights accommodation for one participant in shared 4 bedroom beach house
- Experienced guidance for fun and safety with your horse on the beach
- Welcome Dinner on arrival night, snacks provided throughout retreat
- Photos of you and horse on the beach… memories for a lifetime!
- If you would prefer to get your own private accommodations (hotel, etc) and not stay in the shared beach house, the cost is $390.
Non-refundable $200 deposit necessary to hold your spot. If you have to cancel for any reason, your money will be refunded ONLY IF your spot can be filled. After all participant spots are filled, you may be placed on a waiting list with a $200 deposit.