Does your horse …
- Get anxious or aggressive in close-quarters with horses he doesn’t know?
- Rush or crowd the horse in front of him, or insist on leading on trail rides?
- Worry about horses coming towards him or up behind him?
- Lose his “cool” in a busy warm-up arena?
- Dance around and can’t stand still with horses moving around him?
- Get herd bound leaving his buddies (or being left)?
- Do you get butterflies in your stomach just thinking about a big group ride or crowded warm-up ring?
- Or maybe you just enjoy riding in groups and would like an opportunity to meet friends and practice having fun with exercises that can only be done with a group!
Group Riding Practicals are 1.5 hour group lessons (series of three) consisting of exercises to improve you & your horse’s confidence riding in group situations. Every session will be different and will include riding in pairs, passing exercises, games, riding to music, and safety drills all designed to boost your confidence riding with others! Riders of every level welcome, English and Western.
When: 3 consecutive Fridays October 5th, 12th, and 19th, 3 – 4:30 pm. We will ride in light rain, however in case of pouring rain/thunderstorms the class will be rescheduled.
Where: Location TBD in greater Aiken area. Be prepared to work out in an open area.
Cost: $150 for 3 session series. Payment required upon sign-up to reserve your spot.
Make-up Policy: Sorry, no refunds will be given. You may apply your payment (less non-refundable $30 office fee) towards a future clinic of your choice if due to an emergency you cannot participate. Transfer expires ONE YEAR from original clinic date.
Two Easy Steps to Sign Up:
1.) Fill out the Online Form Below
2.) Pay Securely Online using the Paypal link below, or you can mail a check to Kendra DeKay 311 Locke Lane SE Aiken, SC 29801 or pay using Zelle (to KendraDeKay@gmail.com). Your spot is not reserved until payment is received. Your payment is NONREFUNDABLE. You may apply your payment (less non-refundable $30 office fee) towards a future clinic of your choice if due to an emergency you cannot participate. Transfer expires ONE YEAR from original clinic date.
Group Riding Practicals (3 classes)
Full Payment for Group Riding Practicals (three 1.5 hour group classes).
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. Photo by LaurieFixPhotography.com