We’re going Back to the Beach! I’m excited to invite you to join us in beautiful North Myrtle Beach in October, when the average temps are in the 70’s during the day and 50’s overnight! We will ride out of Inlet Point Plantation and stable at Peachtree Equestrian Center, just 20 minutes from the beach. Our rental home has a full kitchen, laundry facilities, and a hot tub for soaking at the end of the day. Best of all, it is 8 minutes from the stables!
Watch the Highlights Video & read participant reviews from our trip in February 2018. October 2018 update: Both retreats are filled. If you are interested in going next time, please fill out the form below & I will get in touch with you when I am setting dates.
Beach Retreat #1 Itinerary Monday October 22nd – Thursday 25th FULL
- Monday: Arrive between 2 pm and 3 pm and settle horses in at Peachtree
- Monday: Check into our rental home and have dinner
- Tuesday: Ride on the Beach! (and soak in the hot tub at night!)
- Wednesday: Ride on the Beach! (and soak in the hot tub at night!)
- Thursday: Pack up in the AM & travel home!
Beach Retreat #2 Itinerary Thursday October 25th – Sunday 28th FULL
- Thursday: Arrive between 2 pm and 3 pm and settle horses in at Peachtree
- Thursday: Check into our rental home and have dinner
- Friday: Ride on the Beach! (and soak in the hot tub at night!)
- Saturday: Ride on the Beach! (and soak in the hot tub at night!)
- Sunday: Pack up in the AM & travel home!
Cost: $495 per person, all inclusive (stabling, housing, beach fees, insurance) except for meals & transportation. Your horse must have a current (within one year) negative Coggins, and a current Health Certificate (within 30 days) is recommended. Light shavings are included with the stalls, but last time we were glad to bring a supplemental bag or two, and buckets for grain and water.
APPLY FOR A SPOT by filling out the online form below, and I will get in touch with you promptly. You can also call/text (803) 443-4755. A $200 deposit will be required to reserve your spot. Please note this deposit is non-refundable as it is applied to the shared group expense of the rental house.
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.